Longest Running Triple H Fansite
Since 2006

December 17, 2013

Jim Ross On His Experiences Working For Vince McMahon


WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross recently spoke to Total Wrestling Magazine about what it's like working for Vince McMahon:

"I had good days and bad days being produced by Vince. No one likes to be yelled at but after working for Bill Watts there was nothing that could be yelled at me by McMahon that I hadn't heard before."

"Vince is aggressive and a perfectionist and is set in his ways, by and large. Working as a broadcaster isn't easy and being overproduced can detract from a broadcast in my view. I survived aggressive producing better than some because I tried to not take it personally."

"Good producers should motivate and lead... not rant and rave."


0 comments:







Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderator approval. Comments that are abusive, spam, off-topic, use excessive foul language, or include ad hominem attacks will be deleted.





 photo i_zps0ebed5ab.jpg
Oderint Dum Metuant: Let Them Hate As Long As They Fear