Longest Running Triple H Fansite
Since 2006

October 25, 2014

Chris Jericho Talks About What Match He Can’t Watch Anymore


“What was voted the best match in Raw history by a lot of people, Jericho and Benoit vs. Triple H and Austin, so famous for being the night H tore his quad during the match, the crowd going bananas and the first time anybody had vanquished the evil Steve Austin and Triple H. It was a huge night in WWE history, a huge moment in the history of the Tag Team Championships and a huge moment in the history of my career, and I can’t ever see that match really. I can’t watch that match. I think I’ve watched it once and it’s good, it’s a great classic five star match, but it’s always tainted when I see Chris Benoit.”


0 comments:







Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderator approval. Comments that are abusive, spam, off-topic, use excessive foul language, or include ad hominem attacks will be deleted.





 photo i_zps0ebed5ab.jpg
Oderint Dum Metuant: Let Them Hate As Long As They Fear