Longest Running Triple H Fansite
Since 2006

November 12, 2014

WWE Hall of Famer Amy Dumas giving back to next generation of female wrestlers


ABC2News.com recently looked at Maryland Championship Wrestling and how WWE Hall of Famer Lita has been working with the women's wrestlers there. Below are some quotes from Lita:

"It’s great to see MCW still going strong. They saw something special in me and I slept on their couches many nights when I was coming up on the independent scene. I’m glad I’m able to give back to them and my fans now in a way I was never able to in the WWE."

"I’m really enjoying the chance to get up close and personal with fans and up-and-coming wrestlers. It’s given me the chance to see how many lives I’ve impacted and that’s pretty special. I was in the WWE during a special time when female wrestlers were given a chance to shine. I’m just now getting the chance to reflect on my career and what I accomplished. Now I have a chance to give back and help the next generation reach their goals too."

 photo i_zps0ebed5ab.jpg
Oderint Dum Metuant: Let Them Hate As Long As They Fear