Longest Running Triple H Fansite
Since 2006

February 24, 2015

Corey Graves Responds to #GiveDivasaChance Twitter Backlash


Early today, NXT announcer Corey Graves commented on the #GiveDivasAChance hashtag that trended worldwide during Monday Night Raw last night.

While I dig #GiveDivasAChance, I truly believe that our divas will make their own chances in time. Have you watched @WWENXT lately?!

Since then it seems Graves has caught quite a bit of grief over his opinions.

Remember that time I tried to speak rationally to the Internet? Yeah, that'll never happen again. #sicksadworld I’d be willing to bet that most of the people blowing up my Twitter right now also believe everyone should get a trophy for playing. You make a point. I make a point. Repeat until issue is resolved. They call it conversation. Try it. It’s less exhausting. What you all have done, is take a guy (me) trying to DEFEND your cause, and turned me off by being idiots. I hope you all fail.

 photo i_zps0ebed5ab.jpg
Oderint Dum Metuant: Let Them Hate As Long As They Fear